Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why So Serious...ly slow?

Here's what I'm up against: Not only do I have to go through the footage for the best angles and images to take (and keep in mind that's 29.97 frames a second), but then there's all sorts of filtering followed by the the endless possibilities of lighting.  How important is lighting?  Take a look at these three samples and you'll get an idea.




Plus there's cloning that takes forever...



...from the original image....
(could I look any more ridiculous?)

And lastly--one I'm proud of, despite the fact I've grown SO SICK of this paper! Thank goodness it's the last of it.  God is in the details, as they say.  Notice the slight indentation around the thumb.  Gettin' better at this!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Nice cloning! Keep up the great work. Serious...ly, that pic of you was nothing. I've seen you looked MORE ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete